quarta-feira, novembro 28, 2007

DuChef DrunkList - 01

APunchDrunkLife apresenta:

DuChef DrunkList of the week
  1. Jay Z - Roc Boys
  2. Kevin Michael ft Wyclef - I Don't Make any Difference
  3. Asa - Fire On Mountain
  4. DJ Mehdi - Steed Lord (Dirty Remix)
  5. 50 cent - I get Money
  6. Alicia Keys - Like Will Never see me
  7. Nouvelle Vague - Dance with me
  8. Vanessa da Mata feat Ben Harper - Boa sorte
  9. SebastiAn - Sexual Sport Wear (remix)
  10. White Stripes - Icky Thump
  11. Alex Gopher - Carmilla
  12. Unkle - Chemistry
  13. Roisin Murphy -Modern Timing
  14. Manu Chao - Raining In Paradise
  15. Will.I.Am - The Dongue
  16. Timbaland feat Justin Timberlake, Dr Dre e Missy Elliot - Bounce


O Kinder da semana:

KT Tunstall - I Want You Back

(Taratata)



PS: DrunkList às quartas

Sem comentários: